If you do not want to go to the gym, but you want to lose extra pounds, you can burn calories by doing housework.
See what classic housework will help you lose weight without extra effort:
- Wiping: Traditional wiping can save you 204 calories/hour. While if you decide to use a vacuum cleaner then you will burn 170 calories/hour.
- Mopping: Mopping is one of the classic household chores. For one hour it will rid you of 170 calories. While if you rub the floors you can burn 190 calories in half an hour.
- Bathroom cleaning: If you have decided to clean the toilet then you can burn more than 90 calories in 15 minutes.
- Make the windows. Invisible: If you want to clean the windows, then in 30 minutes you can lose even 167 calories.
- Dusting: Dusting all the furniture in the house is one of the simplest tasks and helps you lose 175 calories per hour.
- Gardening: Heavy work in the yard (landscaping, cleaning): 400-600 calories per hour. Using the rake to remove dry leaves: 350-450 calories per hour. Flower planting etc: 200-400 calories per hour. Mowing the lawn: 250-350 calories per hour.